Thursday, January 26, 2012

Project 365 Week 1

I've just started project 365!  A little different to most people..... who start it at the beginning of the year.  I start my project 365's on the day I give birth!  I did it for Ollie and am considering getting one of those huge collage posters made, to frame and put in his room.  If you want to see Ollie's 365 it can be found here.

{18th January}  Nathaniel was born at 10.05am... Ollie came to visit as soon as pre-school finished.

 {19th January}  My gorgeous baby decked out in his super cute onesie.

{20th January}  Nate had his very first bath.  He was not impressed!

{21st January}  Milk bubbles.

{22nd January}  Nate has his first trip in his swanky new pram.  Ollie pushed him for some of the way.

{23rd January}  My boys cutesy feet.

{24th January}  Just a few of our cards.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that you started your 365 with welcoming #2. This is a precious, fabulous collection. ADORE the four little feet!

    ReplyDelete