Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday {1}




❤ I'm loving that it is only a few more days until Christmas and I can't wait to see Ollie's face!

❤ I'm loving my husband a lot.

❤ I am loving that my little baby is still safe and sound in my belly.

❤ I am loving the Sparkling Cinnamon Yankee Candle!!

❤ I am loving having my husband be off work for a fortnight!

❤ I am loving my new blog! Hope you like it too!

❤ I'm loving non-alcoholic mulled wine.

❤ I'm LOVING Sherbet Dipdabs.... I can't get enough of them!

❤ I'm totally loving nesting.... my house has never ever looked so clean and tidy.

❤ I love having a warm bubble bath every day at the moment.

❤ I'm loving the little lie-ins I'm getting these days!

❤ I am loving seeing Christmas lights everywhere!

1 comment:

  1. Hopping on over from Jamie's WILW link up!! Welcome to Bloggy Land and congrats on the upcoming birth of your second son. I've become a new follower of yours and wish you and your family a Merry Christmas!!

    www.ginnybrumback.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete