Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The scoop on the poop!

Ollie poops on the potty!  Today was his 6th day of successfully pooping on the potty!  As I thought, he did it himself in his own time without me asking him.  One day he just plucked up the courage and told me he needed to poo in his potty so we ran and got it.  It took him a little while, but he kept telling me the poop was coming, so I left him to it.  He has pooped every morning since, apart from just one!

As far as accidents go.... he has been training for 2 weeks now and has only had one day with accidents in the last 10 days!  ONE day with accidents!  I don't think that's bad at all!  I'm very proud of him and there is something to be said for just waiting until they are ready.  It is as if something just clicks.

He is completely dry nap times and is ALMOST dry overnight.   That's the next thing to work on.

3 comments:

  1. I have to tell you, you got me motivated to get my son out of diapers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pooping on the potty! Man, that IS big news. None of my 3 were trained til they were 3! Yikes. Congratulations little guy!

    ReplyDelete