My favourite chore is hoovering... I don'd mind hoovering at all. I hate cleaning the bathroom (or changing the beds)... those are my least favourites.
2)What is your favorite city?
My favourite city.... I don't really have a favourite city, but I guess I'd say Dublin.... where we are living at the moment. It's so pretty here and there are tons of nice places to go and eat.... or just sit and watch the world go by.
3) Have you found real love yet?
Definitely. I'll have been with my husband 7 years in May (married for 4 of those years). He is awesome.
4) What's one thing you eat almost everyday?
5) What was your last thought before falling asleep last night?
I was hoping that Ollie wouldn't wake at 5am!!
6) What's the worst injury you had as a child?
I broke my leg when I was 3. I fell off the 2nd last stair after walking down the stairs so carefully.
7) Will you/have you worked out today?
Not really workout.... but will probably go for a walk with the pram.
8) Do you tweet? If so, what's your name?
I have a username but I never use it... I never got into it!
9) List three things you wouldn't want to live without:
My family, My iPhone and my friends.
10) Hold old were you when you had your first kiss?
I was 12 and a boy called Neil kissed me on the cheek on the last day of school! I'd had a crush on him for the whole year so was happy but embarrassed.