Monday, August 23, 2010

Friend Makin Mondays: Today...

Amber over at Silver Lining runs this cool meme which has had a couple of months off...but it's back now and I am excited to get started at it again!! :)  This week we are to list what we are doing TODAY... so here goes:

Today... I woke up excruciatingly tired having gone to bed very late.
Today... I went for a nap with Ollie before lunch (I never nap!).
Today... I have a lot of housework that needs done... but I've hardly touched it.
Today... Ollie is being an angel.
Today... I have 2 blog designs that I will get finished.
Today... I am getting things done, before I announce and reveal some exciting news about my business.
Today... We will be having chicken stir fry for dinner.
Today... I will probably have an earlier night than last night!

Join in at Silver Lining

7 comments:

  1. Awe...naps! I miss those!

    Sounds like you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! What's the big news???

    Yay for naps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! Sounds like a great day to me! Can't wait to hear your news, my friend!

    ♥ Amber
    Silver Lining

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today I found your blog :)

    Today I finished my day from yesterday and will have to deal with what's left of today tomorrow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love yourblog. new follower. www.lilyslaundryboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete