Monday, June 14, 2010

Ollie's Birthday Pictures!

Ollie had a wonderful birthday... thank you for all your Happy Birthday wishes to my gorgeous little boy.  My little boy who is not as little as he was, because he is 2 now!

We had a mini-party on Friday at mother and baby group.  The boy on the right is called Dylan and it was his birthday on Saturday also, so we lit the candles twice so they could each have a go!

My last photo of my boy as a 1 year old!

I set up all of Ollie's presents in his room the night before so he would wake up to them.  Little did I know that he would wake up at 5.30am!

Ollie's presents ready and waiting!  The cardboard house is a "paint your own" cardboard house and comes with pens and stickers etc!  

A wooden kitchen, with wooden food... that fits perfectly into his cardboard house!


We got him some Thomas The Tank Engine undies, crayola twistables and colouring book, Play Doh Fun Factory and an Alphabet Book.

The 3 of us ready to go to Fun Works for Ollie's Party!



Unfortunately photos were not really allowed to be taken at Fun Works, but I got this sneaky one of Ollie at the funny mirror.  He had so much fun running around with his friends.




The cupcakes I made were delicious.  I used the same recipe as the cake the day before and I used Betty Crocker vanilla frosting but mixed in Blue Raspberry Lemonade Kool-Aid!!!  Amazing! I made the cupcake toppers myself... if you can't make them out... they have diggers and construction signs on them!

On the way home after the party, wearing Nanny's sunglasses.

Ollie was wiped out after the party so had a little nap before everyone arrived for some food!  His Nanny and Grampa, Grampa Harry and Grandma all came... his cousin Conor came too... and lots of other people!  The house was pretty packed!

All in all a very good day... but I wish I had a better camera.  My camera is pretty crappy, but I am getting a new one for my birthday in July!

Here is a video of Ollie blowing out his candles!

22 comments:

  1. Oh Emma! Your little boy is so sweet. And I love his little house. He must have been so overjoyed with his birthday goodies!

    Happy Birthday Ollie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Emma! Your little boy is so sweet. And I love his little house. He must have been so overjoyed with his birthday goodies!

    Happy Birthday Ollie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Ollie! It looks like he had a great time adn those cupcakes look really yummy! I love the cardboard house...I might have to get one of those for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Ollie, love the birthday pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! And what cute presents. : ) A birthday to remember. Good job mom. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful little prince your boy is!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot believe he is already two. I remember when he was just born!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that house & kitchen! Looks like he had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pics. Looks like a fun birthday and a tired out little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Reasons I am jealous of Ollie:

    1. cupcake tower
    2. a house you can draw on
    3. a mini-kitchen (I don't even have an oven in my real kitchen)
    4. Play Doh

    Glad it was a great birthday!!!! He's adorable

    ReplyDelete
  11. That cardboard house is awesome. Wish I had one of those when I was a kid. Happy Birthday to Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy birthday ollie! can i play with your new wooden house? i can cook for you in your mini-kitchen (my son jackjack would LOVE this)...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the cupcake display! That is so creative. Ideas were popping up into my head as I read. You have a very cute little boy. It looks like he had a great bday :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. happy birthday little boy! :) more birthdays to come!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cutie! That little house is adorable, too. Happy birthday to your little man!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! New follower from Follow Me Back Tuesdays! Excited to read your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Following from Follow Me Back Tuesday!! Stop by and say hi!
    http://blogginmommadrama.blogspot.com

    Too cute!!! Happy Birthday to your little guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. New follower from Follow Me Back Tuesday. Stop by sometime!
    www.kdbuggie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fantastic birthday. Happy Birthday big boy. The cupcakes look great. Why couldn't you take pictures?

    LisaDay

    ReplyDelete
  20. How cute!!! My lil boy will turn 2 next month!!! Where did you get that adorable cardboard house??

    New follower from FMBT!!! :o) Please follow me back!!!

    Please visit me @:

    http://mandysfrugaljourney.blogspot.com/2010/06/follow-me-back-tuesday.html

    Also i'm hosting a giveaway @:

    http://mandysfrugaljourney.blogspot.com/2010/06/giveaway-good-earth-mediterranean.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi! I'm your newest GFC follower from Follow Me Back Tuesday. Would love it if you'd follow me back at Mom of all Trades.

    ReplyDelete