Monday, June 7, 2010

Blog Journal - Day 27

What am I really good at?


Tomorrow, I want to know what your most luxurious purchase has been!!

As it is nearly the end of this project, I want to let you all know that I will be visiting everyone's blog journals in the next week!  The project's last day is on Thursday and I am thinking about giving you the weekend to catch up on any posts you missed.  I will then be announcing the winner of the blog makeover on Monday! Good Luck and thanks for joining in!




3 comments:

  1. Sounds like Ollie lucked out in the mommy category :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be moving my blog soon, and so I probably won't be able to get caught up. But, I will finish it after the move! For sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i plan on catching up - so thanks for the extra few days!

    ReplyDelete