Monday, September 7, 2009

Baby Cinema

Tomorrow Bex and I are taking Ollie and Ivy to the cinema! Our local Odeon has showing called 'Newbies' and it is for parents of babies under 2. The screen that the movie is shown with lower volume and higher lighting, and because it will be mainly mums there, noone will really mind if your baby cries. I can't wait. It is in the middle of town so if Ollie won't settle I can just take him around the shops (I need to buy a set of reins for him anyway given that I think he will be walking confidently by the end of the week!). Oh... and were going to see (500) Days of Summer which I'm really looking forward to!

12 comments:

  1. That sounds great!! I think all local cinema's should do that (Just so I can go along!)
    Look forward to hearing all about it! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds awesome, I wish they had that here. I heard that some movie theaters have "crying booths" where you can sit with your baby and if they cry no one else can hear them, but I haven't found one yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl, just stopping by from SITS.
    I so wish they had that were I live. bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have an awful lot of fun!! Have a nice time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I found you on SITS and I wanted to say Hi. I just launched a blog for moms a couple weeks ago and I am doing a giveaway this week. You should come by and check it out. Its a perfect giveaway for a toddler! Its always fun reading other posts from 1st time moms.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your son is adorable and I love his name!! That was our top boy name.
    Just stopping by from SITS. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those sessions are really nice, over here they're called "mums and bubs sessions".
    just stopping by from SITS. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea! Movies for babies! I wish they did something like that around here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't taken my daughter to the movies yet. She's 2.

    ReplyDelete