Monday, August 31, 2009

Friend Makin Monday


1. Do you cook every night?
Nope! I try to cook most nights, and try to cook food that Ollie can join us in having, but sometimes it is easier to eat some easily made junk (or takeout). I do love to cook though!

2. What kind of laundry detergent do you use & why?
Bold 2in1 Gel Infusions: Ruby and Jasmine... smells delicious and makes everything so soft!

3. Do you do laundry every day or loads at a time?
I TRY to do a load of laundry everyday, but I never succeed! I always end up doing 4 loads or something on a Saturday!

4. How often do you eat out per week?
Not as much as we used to because we just bought a house... :) Maybe once a fortnight.

5. Where do you usually eat out?
Tony Roma's, KFC, Bishops, Made in Belfast

6. What is your favorite retail store?
H and M

7. What's your favorite thing to drink?
Coke!

8. Do you take vitamins? What kind?
I try to remember! Folic acid and vitamin c!

9. What percentage of the household chores to you do?
70%

10. Do your children do chores? {Or will they, did they, etc}
Nope as Oliver is only 15 months old... but he definitely will do his share when he is old enough! I try to teach him to put his toys away, which is fun for a minute, but he just empties everything out again!

11. Do you go to church?
No.

12. Do you have a housework schedule?
No, but I definitely need one! It is on my 101 in 1001 list so I should get started on making one.

13. Do you keep a working budget?
Trying very very hard :)

14. What do you do at night as a family?
We play with Oliver's wooden blocks, read stories and snuggle! Then when Ollie goes to bed hubby and I snuggle some more!

15. How do you prepare yourself for a new week?
I do the BIG tidy at the weekend so that I'm not spending me whole week doing chores. I normally write down my plans for the week in my filofax!

16. What do your mornings look like?
Ollie wakes anytime between 6.30 and 7.30 in the morning, we change his nappy, have breakfast, watch the morning cartoons, play with toys and then at 9.30 Ollie goes for a nap and I do the tidying up (or a spot of ironing).

17. What time do you get up in the mornings?
Between 6.30 and 7.30.

18. What time do you go to bed at night?
Normally by about 10.30, but sometimes as late as 12! O0o0oh rebel... look at me!

19. How do you manage all of the paperwork that floods into your household? {bills, school work, magazines, ads, etc}
We need to organise ours! Having only moved in in May, it is all in a massive pile in the study... I bought some organisers at the weekend, so that is my big job this week :)

20. How do you keep your household organized? {calendars, charts, etc}
My filofax.... I LOVE IT... it's this one. I have the blue and pink one!

If you want to join in Friend Makin Monday go to .{aefilkins}.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. You sound very busy! Congratulations on your house purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog....Hope you will stop by and visit my new Christmas blog. There is a great giveaway that ends Monday night...
    http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete