Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Clever Boy!

Ollie has dropped his 11pm feed.... now he is on just 4 milk feeds a day!

He kind of did this himself... but the wrong way around.  He would drink the 11pm feed but would'nt drink any of his 7am feed.  So last night we didn't give the 11pm feed and this morning he took a big chunk of his 7am milk!  He was supposed to be giving up the 11pm feed sometime this month anyway.  His apetite for food had kind of decreased the last few days so I'm sure this will help get him back on track.  4 nights in a row sleeping through too!  Clever Boy!

It used to be that I would have to wait up till this time so I could feed him but now that he no longer needs it, I can go to bed whenever I want!  Woohoo!

Ollie is staying at Granny's house again tonight.  She is picking him up when she finishes work.  James and I are going to see Death Cab For Cutie who are playing in St. Georges Market.  We used to be massive concert goers but have not been to a concert in over a year!  So I'm very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment