Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sleep

Oh my goodness... what a difference a whole nights sleep makes.  In... em...90 days I haven't really had an entire nights sleep... completly unbroken and deep... but last night little Ollie slept the whole way through!  Recently he has been going to be at 8.30 - 9.00 and I give him a dream feed (when he doesnt even wake up for it) at about 11.00 or so and then he wakes again for James to feed him at about 3.00am.  Well this morning James woke me to tell me that he hadn't needed to get up to feed him...

A WHOLE night!  The little man went without food from 11.00 - 7.00!  A whole 8 hours.

Hmm... I'm just wondering now though if it was a one off or if this is going to be the way it is going to be!  Fingers crossed pleeeeease!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comments, Emma!

    Lucky you! James slept through the night once . . . about 2 months ago. Now that he's teething it's back to every 1 1/2 - 2 hours. I hope you little man keeps it up better than mine!

    ReplyDelete