Monday, August 4, 2008

Tattoos!

Hubby and I are both going to get another tattoo each... I'm so excited... I LOVE tattoos and am currently a little bored of the ones I already have.  They are so plain... I'm going to get them added to and jazzed up a little... hubby is oing for a brand new forearm piece (itll be big... how brave!).  I can't wait.  We have been watching LA Ink (cool show!) recently and it's just got us in the mood to get some more.  I'm so unimaginative when it comes to thinking up a design though... hmmm....

2 comments:

  1. Wow he IS brave! I just don't do needles. I pretty much almost passed out every time they had to take blood while I was pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still having trouble finding that perfect thing that I want on my body for forever. I saw a tattoo once with a family tree, I thought that was kind of clever.

    ReplyDelete