Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sigh...


I'm enjoying relaxing this week... that was a relaxed sigh... I'm enjoying having hubby with me most of the day for the week and REALLY enjoying not having to make a menu plan, dinners... not having to do the laundry or housework... hmmm... this is nice... I have to admit there have been a couple of instances where I wished I was back at home... but it is nice to not have to worry about keeping house for a week.

Today I went to see my best buddy.  I don't get to see her often as she has an 8 month old and doesn't drive and her husband works... plus she is in Belfast and I am in Dublin.  I can't wait to move back up here and have my buddy back :)  Her little boy is adorable and I hope that mine and hers can be good friends.  We went shopping tonight and I bought a pair of reeeeeeeeeeeeally comfortable lounge/ yoga trousers.  I don't think I'm going to wear anything else until the baby arrives!

Hubby has a dog that lives here in his parents house.  The dog is called Sam and he is a Border Collie.  I think he senses the baby because since becoming pregnant he has followed me around like he was chained to me!!  When I sit to watch tv he sits at my feet and stares.  He doesn't do this with anyone else.  Recently though he has become a little irritating because he keeps trying to rub his nose on my bump... yuck!!!!  I guess it's nice that he is so protective... but I mean... ANYTIME I get up he follows me wherever I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment