Saturday, May 31, 2008

Back Home

... and how lovely it is for it to be just Hubby and I alone again. The week has been a bit hectic... i guess it's just a lot easier to relax in your own house than in someone else's...

Unfortunately Hubby did not pass his driving test... and he feels quite miserable... but not to worry as he has a test booked for the 5th July. We think his nerves got the better of him. I've been trying to tell him it's really not the end of the world and the good thing is that the next test he sits the baby will be here to celebrate with us if he gets it which will be nice. His next test is only 5 weeks away... I've been trying to make him feel better but he isn't used to failing anything so I guess he will just feel happier in his own time. I think he felt too much pressure to get the test because the baby will be here soon... it's not the end of the world... he has accomplished a lot this week in spending the week doing lessons... 4 hours of lessons everyday for 5 days is no easy feat! I'm going to go and buy him some fancy beers and drown his sorrows a little and were having a takeaway tonight.

I have SO much washing to do now! It has been nice though not having to cook and clean all week and from now until the baby arrives I'm taking it easier!!

No comments:

Post a Comment